All home buyers must qualify for the mortgage stress test. Learn more by watching this video. Remember to start your home buying journey by having a conversation with your lender.
The CollingwoodFront Garage
- Butler’s Pantry with optional spice kitchen or coffee station
- Central bonus room adds an extra space for leisure
- Convenient upper floor laundry and storage space
- Flex room main floor (can be upgraded to an optional master-on-main)
- Full basement suite with separate doorway and kitchen
- Gourmet chef’s island kitchen with plenty of counterspace
- Open main floor dining area
- Spacious master bedroom with 4-piece ensuite with dual sinks
- Wall cut-out from kitchen with view into the foyer
The new Collingwood 4-bedroom model was built for a family that needs even more. A large foyer will wow your friends and family. With the sizeable pass-through wall into the kitchen, optional spice kitchen or butlers pantry this home was specifically designed to accommodate a family that loves to entertain. An optional master bedroom on the main level allows for a 5th bedroom option in this open concept plan—the owner's bedroom with optional double bowl vanity and tub shower combo along with large walk-in closet. The centre bonus room separates the additional three bedrooms and side by side laundry room allowing the owner's maximum privacy. Downstairs, a full basement suite option offers a get-away or private oasis for guests, family members or rental tenants. The Collingwood is sure to fit your lifestyle.
Want to see more models and floor plans?
Whether you need to move soon or have time to spare, Excel Homes offers a wide variety of possession timelines. Ask about our quick build time and select the finishes and move-in sooner than six months.Learn More