All home buyers must qualify for the mortgage stress test. Learn more by watching this video. Remember to start your home buying journey by having a conversation with your lender.
The CollingwoodFront Garage
- 1 bedroom basement suite with an exterior side entry
- Central bonus room with a vaulted ceiling
- Conveniently located second floor laundry
- Double french doors to main floor flex room
- Dual sinks and extra bank or drawers in the main bathroom
- L-shaped kitchen with a waterfall island and coffee station pantry
- Large walk-in closet and ensuite in the equally spacious primary
- Take the living outdoors on a rear deck/patio area
With the Collingwood, you can entertain in style. A large statement foyer leads to a sizeable kitchen with an optional spice kitchen or butler’s pantry. A bonus room on the second level offers privacy from the primary bedroom. Get five bedrooms with an optional primary bedroom on the main level. Downstairs, a full basement development option available with 1 or 2 bedrooms offers a private get-away for guests or family members.
Want to see more models and floor plans?
Whether you need to move soon or have time to spare, Excel Homes offers a wide variety of possession timelines. Ask about our quick build time and select the finishes and move-in sooner than six months.Learn More