All home buyers must qualify for the mortgage stress test. Learn more by watching this video. Remember to start your home buying journey by having a conversation with your lender.
- 4-piece master retreat features a dual sink vanity
- Bonus room is centrally located to divide the slumber spaces
- Convenient second floor laundry area with sliding access to walk-in closet
- Easy access main floor flex room can be setup as an office
- L-shaped island kitchen with soft-closing pots-and-pans drawers
- Open main floor design with 9’ main floor ceilings
- Optional rear deck/patio space for outdoor leisure fun
- soaker tub and tile shower
With nearly 2,400 square feet of living space and four bedrooms across two floors, this Glenwood show home is captivating and spacious. Find special extras like an enclosed mudroom with lockers, main floor flex room, and an expansive deck the entire width of the home. The second floor offers a 'wow' factor with 9' ceilings and a vaulted bonus room at the top of the stairs. The master features a walk-through closet to the laundry room and is separated from the three additional bedrooms by the bonus living space.
Want to see more models and floor plans?
Whether you need to move soon or have time to spare, Excel Homes offers a wide variety of possession timelines. Ask about our quick build time and select the finishes and move-in sooner than six months.Learn More